Tuesday, January 12, 2010

{ thank you }

I finally got my Gocco out last night. A bit embarrassed to admit that I've had one since late 2007 and this is my first solo go. Late last year we had a demo at my craft group and I think that really helped. I also wasn't sure what I wanted to print until now so that held me back.

For some time now I've been throwing together little thank you cards to go out with my orders, always thinking that I wanted to have something set up and easy to write a little handmade message on and attach to orders, and now I do - yay!


Here's a mid print shot to prove I really did use the Gocco!



I'm really loving what I call the Wild West font - do you have a favourite font?

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh these are lovely! Make sure you bring them to owls, on owls- are you going to Lane Cove? Talk soon! xx

    ReplyDelete