Tuesday, February 9, 2010

{ shop update }

As I mentioned, I spent the last couple of weeks making books to re-stock ready for markets this year and also my Etsy store. My first market on Sunday was a lovely day. I had no idea how it was going to go but I was pleasantly surprised! The organisers have done a great job over the last year or so building up the Eveleigh Artisans' Market and there's a solid base of visitors that's growing each month (first Sunday of each month, remember?!).

I've taken some time today to list some new books in my Etsy store, here's a sample:


So that was my last couple of weeks. Fun times, but I'm looking forward even more to the coming weeks as I'm working on some new projects which is very exciting. I've got quite a list and I've already started to work my way through it. I'll post some of my new work over the coming days and weeks for your comments etc and I'm thinking of a bit of a giveaway so stick around!

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty notebooks! Looking forward to your other works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your books are beautiful, very pretty indeed, thank you for visiting my blog, its a reality shock being back in chilly UK thats for sure !

    ReplyDelete